Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It is not the experience after all.

employment in a job is really fascinating.you get to work, earn bucks, gain experience and most of all,my favorite, meet a lot of new people..especially girls. here in my work, i am blessed to have a handful of gorgeous women around me. during my first day orientation, the first girl that struck me the most cupid arrows is Angel. Oh my, in my life, i have never seen a name with a literal interpretation of the person itself. she's chinky eyed, average height, and a blowing gorgeous smile. unfortunately, she stays on the 2nd floor of the building. well, i'm working at 5th floor. she is the executive secretary of the company. oh man, i have never seen her in the hallways yet. everyday, i am still hoping.
another woman here which gives me the motivation to work everyday is ritzy. she's a new employee like me. i just started earlier than her. when she was first introduced to us, she was wearing a black corporate dress which defines her slim body. she has small eyes too and a short but sweet smile. she wears braces. i have never gotten a good conversation with her..it is because she's always with her friend during breaks. argh...but i am also hoping to know her better. i just dont know if she has a boyfriend which makes her to be "closed" to other people, i hope not.
another woman is ruby. she's an architect. i just love looking at her because she looks bubbly, happy person. she's cute too. one day, while i was getting a coffee in a vending machine,she was right behind me. as i looked back, our eyes met..i grinned...surprisingly, she smiled too..haha. i just dont know if she's married..well, if ever she is, the guy is lucky.
the last woman is pinky, an architect too.actually, i am looking at her right now. there is something on the way she looks at me that made me like her.she's chubby too..man! i have diggs for chubby women, i just don't know why. she's beautiful too..i just dont know too if she's married..i hope she's not.haha
well, appreciating the presence of such women really gives me the daily energy i need. i am always looking forward to a new day. i respect women a lot. that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment